SANAA, YEMEN One million people across three Yemeni cities are at risk of a renewed cholera outbreak and other water-borne diseases following the closing of airports and sea ports by …
CAIRO An international aid group says an estimated 130 children or more die every day in war-torn Yemen from extreme hunger and disease.
Save the Children said late on Wednesday …
JOHANNESBURG An official from the United Nations' World Food Program has issued a warning about the situation in the southwest of the Democratic Republic of Congo, where conflict has left …
Medics and a Yemeni health official say at least 26 people have died in an airstrike in northwestern Yemen.
The airstrike Wednesday hit a hotel and neighboring market in Saada …
The U.S. refugee program is off to a sluggish start in the new fiscal year, following newly announced screening procedures and a significant reduction in expected arrivals in the coming …
OSLO Climate change has caused severe harm to human health since the year 2000 by stoking more heat waves, the spread of some mosquito-borne diseases and under-nutrition as crops fail, …
WASHINGTON, A new war authorization is not legally required'' to conduct combat operations against terrorist groups across the globe, top administration officials said Monday.
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Secretary …
At least 20 people, including a Somali politician, were killed Saturday in a pair of car bomb explosions in Somalia's capital, two weeks after a huge bomb killed more than …
WASHINGTON Somali government troops and their African Union allies are preparing a large-scale offensive against al-Shabab militants, according to multiple witnesses and government officials.
Somali leaders including the president have …
A U.S. drone strike killed at least seven Islamic militants Wednesday in Yemen, security sources said.
The strikes hit two cars carrying armed individuals in al-Bayda province.
U.S. forces repeatedly …
- YEMEN BLOCKADE: UN CALLS FOR FULL LIFTING OF BLOCKADE, WARNS OF ‘UNTOLD THOUSANDS’ OF DEATH November 20, 2017
- News in Brief 20 November 2017 (PM) November 20, 2017
- NASRALLAH IN TELEVISED ADDRESS: DAESH MILITARY STRUCTURE DEMOLISHED IN IRAQ November 20, 2017
- YEMEN BORDER CLOSURE SHUTS DOWN WATER, SEWAGE SYSTEMS RAISING CHOLERA RISK November 19, 2017
- NEWSPAPER HEADLINES FOR SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2017 November 19, 2017
- Mugabe’s Ruling Party Meeting to Discuss His Ouster November 18, 2017
- Third Committee Approves 11 Draft Resolutions, as Tensions around Safe Drinking Water, Youth Policies Force Recorded Votes on Previously Agreed Language November 18, 2017