JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Aug. 31, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — YPO, the premier chief executive leadership organization in the world, hosted a live Twitter chat discussing best practices and innovative …
SECRETARY KERRY: Thank you. Thank you. Wow, thank you. How are you?
SECRETARY KERRY: Namaste.
SECRETARY KERRY: Nice to see everybody. Thank you very much. You …
Unilateral actions by parties to the conflict in Yemen amid a dangerous escalation of armed forces activities would only complicate peace efforts and delay the end of military violence, the …
SECRETARY KERRY: Swati, good morning. Thank you very, very much. Thank you very - you guys all deserve an award for being able to get here today. (Laughter.) I don't …
Yemeni factions have warily welcomed the U.S. initiative to salvage the peace process.
The Saudi-backed government said, it will deal with any effort to end the conflict, if it is …
The resumption of a cessation of hostilities agreement will be critical to renewed talks aimed at ending the conflict in Yemen, the UN Security Council heard on Wednesday.
UN Envoy …
illumigene® Malaria Receives 1st Place Award at the Journées Internationales de Biologie /Association des Colloques Nationaux des Biologistes Conference in Paris
CINCINNATI, Aug. 30, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) …
Biotech company targets South America and Africa as part of global expansion goals
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 30, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cleobrothers & Co., Inc. announced that it has recently
Official Spokesman of the Directorate of Civil Defence in Jazan Region, Maj. Yahya bin Abdullah Al-Gahtani, said, civil defence, on Monday, received a report, informing that a military-grade projectile, launched …
- New High Commissioner to Seychelles Patrick Lynch presents credentials August 23, 2019
- Tunisian Police Arrest Presidential Candidate Karoui on Tax Evasion Charges August 23, 2019
- Zimbabwe heats up, Yemen donors fail to pay up, and how women’s savings groups add up: The Cheat Sheet August 23, 2019
- Nigeria on Course to Becoming Polio-Free August 23, 2019
- Ebola Virus Spreads to New Areas in Eastern DRC, WHO Reports August 23, 2019
- UN: Conflict Robs Nearly 2 Million Children of Education in Africa August 23, 2019
- High Representative Warns against Unbridled Missile Development amid Collapse of Nuclear Forces Treaty, Calls in Security Council for Universal Arms Accord August 23, 2019