OPEC agreed on Wednesday its first oil output cuts since 2008 after Saudi Arabia accepted "a big hit" on its production and dropped its demand on arch-rival Iran to slash …
In Africa, as in Cuba, the late Fidel Castro was both loved and despised.
Yibrah Mehari thinks of Castro as a benefactor. After his father, an Ethiopian soldier, died in …
The United Nations envoy to Yemen is strongly criticizing the Houthi rebels for forming a new government on their own, calling it a setback to peace efforts.
"The announcement ... …
"The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born; in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear.' - Antonio …
The Arab League (AL) rejected as "illegitimate" the recently-announced government formation of Shiite Houthi group in Yemen, said the AL chief on Tuesday.
AL Secretary-general, Ahmed Aboul-Gheit, strongly condemned Monday's …
The recent unilateral government formation of the Shiite Houthi group, diminishes chances for peace and derails settlement efforts in war-torn Yemen, said Yemeni and Egyptian political experts.
Controlling the northern …
Describing the recent announcement by Ansar Allah and the General People's Congress of the creation of a new Government as "a new and unnecessary obstacle" to peace in Yemen, the …
Palestinian Leaders Always Seek Reasons 'Not to Sit Down and Talk', Says Israel
With the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands nearing its fiftieth year, efforts to resolve the long-standing conflict …
Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF) in a letter to Ruhakana Rugunda, Prime Minister of Uganda welcomed the charges brought against the former police commander of Kampala District, Joram Mwesigye for assaulting …
- South Africans to pay more for Schengen Visa January 24, 2020
- UN Special Envoy leaves Sanaa January 24, 2020
- Telecmmuncation, TeleYemen issuesl statement January 24, 2020
- Sanhan tribes continue to support fronts January 24, 2020
- Saudi border guard kill civilian in Saada January 24, 2020
- Yemen regression, climate refuge, and a Rohingya genocide ruling: The Cheat Sheet January 24, 2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Bahrain condemns terrorist attack in Sanmatenga province, Burkina Faso January 23, 2020