DUBAI The Israeli army's chief of staff told an Arabic anguage online newspaper that Israel was ready to share "intelligence information" with Saudi Arabia, saying their countries had a common …
Saudi Foreign Minister, Adel al-Jubeir, dismissed on Thursday allegations that Lebanese Prime Minister, Saad Hariri, was staying in Saudi Arabia under house arrest.
"Hariri is staying in the KSA upon …
BEIJING China supports Saudi Arabia's efforts to safeguard national sovereignty and achieve greater development, President Xi Jinping told Saudi Arabia's King Salman, at a time of regional tensions between Saudi …
CAIRO An international aid group says an estimated 130 children or more die every day in war-torn Yemen from extreme hunger and disease.
Save the Children said late on Wednesday …
Three United Nations agencies have renewed pleas to a Saudi-led coalition to lift a blockade that has halted the flow of essential supplies into Yemen, warning that the lives of …
UN agency chiefs call for end to Yemen blockade
The closure of air, sea and land ports in Yemen is hampering the delivery of humanitarian aid and threatening the lives …
Statement by WFP Executive Director David Beasley, UNICEF Executive Director, Anthony Lake, and WHO Director-General, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
ROME / GENEVA / NEW YORK - While the Saudi-led military …
RIYADH Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir said on Thursday the kingdom's actions in the Middle East were a response to what he called the "aggression" of Iran.
Long-standing arch-rivals, …
CAIRO Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir has again insisted Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri is "not being detained against his will" in Saudi Arabia, while accusing Iran and its Hezbollah …
ADEN, Yemen, Yemeni government forces carried out anti-terror military operations and cleared al-Qaeda militants out of a village in south-eastern Shabwa province, a government official said.
The government source, based …
- Women Leaders at African Bicycle Contribution Foundation’s Panel Discuss the Need to Have a “Seat at the Table.” December 11, 2017
- Saudi Arabia to Allow Movie Theaters After Decades of Ban December 11, 2017
- More Than 8 Million Yemenis ‘a Step Away From Famine’ December 11, 2017
- UN emergency response fund secures $383 million in donor pledges for 2018 December 11, 2017
- IGAD HOSTS THE COORDINATION MEETING OF EASTERN AND SOUTHERN AFRICA REGIONAL ORGANIZATIONS December 11, 2017
- YEMENI ARMY SEIZES THREE DISTRICTS IN HODEIDAH, IRAN EVACUATES ADVISERS December 11, 2017
- TV Journalist in Somalia Killed by Car Bomb December 11, 2017