A court in Bahrain has sentenced prominent human rights activist Nabeel Rajab to five years in jail for tweeting comments critical of the Saudi-led coalition airstrikes in Yemen and alleging…
This year, Malians will vote in nationwide elections amid discontent over continued insecurity and poverty. Popular anger has found a focal point in a diminutive figure who goes by the …
Human Rights Watch has accused Somali government authorities of abusing children who are allegedly associated with militant group al-Shabab.
In a report released Wednesday, the rights group said boys are …
A court in Bahrain has sentenced prominent human rights activist Nabeel Rajab to five years in jail for tweeting comments critical of the Saudi-led coalition airstrikes in Yemen and alleging …
Sub-Saharan Africa continues to appear at the bottom of Transparency International's annual index, with the violent, chaotic East African nation of Somalia maintaining its 12-year streak as the lowest rated …
Two members of a French counterterrorism force in Mali were killed Wednesday when an improvised explosive device hit their armored vehicle in a border region with Niger, authorities said.
Three thousand to 4,000 Congolese refugees were camped out Wednesday in front of a U.N. office in western Rwanda, demanding better living conditions at their camp.
The refugees refused to …
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia- King Salman Humanitarian aid and Relief Centre (KSrelief) signed for six projects, worth US$2.9 million, with a number of private hospitals based in Yemen and Saudi Arabia, …
Political parties in Cameroon have set an ambitious goal ahead of this year's polls � to put women in at least 30 percent of elected offices.
An all-female orchestra plays …
- UN rushes to deliver aid as key Yemeni port city is ‘shelled and bombarded’ June 14, 2018
- FOUR U.A.E. SOLDIERS KILLED IN SAUDI-LED YEMEN MILITARY CAMPAIGN June 14, 2018
- Statement from WFP Executive Director David Beasley on Hodeida June 14, 2018
- UN Fears Grow for Civilians in Yemen City of Hodeida June 14, 2018
- SAUDI-LED COALITION ANNOUNCES “LIBERATION” OF YEMENI CITY HODEIDAH June 14, 2018
- Pride Events Encourage Acceptance of LGBTQ Community June 14, 2018
- Saudi-Led Troops Fight Rebel Forces South of Yemen’s Hodeida June 14, 2018