HAYES, Yemen- Sixty Iranian-backed Houthi militias were killed, over the last couple of days, following air strikes carried out by Arab Coalition forces, led by Saudi Arabia and supported by …
Russia has blocked a U.N. Security Council resolution that would have called out Iran for violating an arms embargo against Yemen's Houthi rebels.
During a vote Monday, Russia wielded its …
PRETORIA-- South Africa and Serbia have agreed to explore new potential areas of co-operation in line with both countries' priorities and interests, says Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry Bulelani …
PRETORIA-- Ace Magashule, the Secretary-General of the African National Congress (ANC), South Africa's ruling party, has reiterated that the president of the country and the party, Cyril Ramaphosa, is under …
PRETORIA-- The hunt for more suspects linked to murder of five policemen and a retired solider at the Ngcobo police station in Eastern Cape Province last Wednesday despite the breakthrough …
The World Health Organization warned on Monday that a cholera epidemic in Yemen that killed more than 2,000 people could flare up again in the rainy season.
WHO Deputy Director …
U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres is criticizing the failure of governments to implement a Security Council resolution for a 30-day cease-fire in war-torn Syria. Addressing the opening of the U.N. Human …
- Ivory Coast Ruling Coalition Splits Over Feud September 24, 2018
- Hundreds Arrested in Ethiopia After Violence Around Capital September 24, 2018
- Italy to Narrow Asylum Rights in Clampdown on Immigration September 24, 2018
- Uganda’s Kyagulanyi Urges Museveni to Be More Democratic September 24, 2018
- World Leaders Recommit to Peace in Honor of Mandela September 24, 2018
- Liberians Take to Streets to Demand Return of Lost Millions September 24, 2018
- S. Sudan Government Forces, Rebels Clash Within Weeks of Peace Deal September 24, 2018