HAYES, Yemen- Sixty Iranian-backed Houthi militias were killed, over the last couple of days, following air strikes carried out by Arab Coalition forces, led by Saudi Arabia and supported by …
Russia has blocked a U.N. Security Council resolution that would have called out Iran for violating an arms embargo against Yemen's Houthi rebels.
During a vote Monday, Russia wielded its …
PRETORIA-- South Africa and Serbia have agreed to explore new potential areas of co-operation in line with both countries' priorities and interests, says Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry Bulelani …
PRETORIA-- Ace Magashule, the Secretary-General of the African National Congress (ANC), South Africa's ruling party, has reiterated that the president of the country and the party, Cyril Ramaphosa, is under …
PRETORIA-- The hunt for more suspects linked to murder of five policemen and a retired solider at the Ngcobo police station in Eastern Cape Province last Wednesday despite the breakthrough …
The World Health Organization warned on Monday that a cholera epidemic in Yemen that killed more than 2,000 people could flare up again in the rainy season.
WHO Deputy Director …
U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres is criticizing the failure of governments to implement a Security Council resolution for a 30-day cease-fire in war-torn Syria. Addressing the opening of the U.N. Human …
- PM strengthening the role of the pharmaceutical sector in Sanaa March 17, 2019
- Yemen’s Rebels Threaten To Strike Riyadh, Abu Dhabi If Hodeidah Attacked March 17, 2019
- Legendary Steadfastness Yemeni Confronting US-Saudi Aggression: Report March 17, 2019
- Deputy FM meets delegation of Swiss Agency for Development March 17, 2019
- FM congratulates his Irish counterpart on National Day March 17, 2019
- Tribesmen in Taiz rally to protest Saudi aggression crimes March 17, 2019
- Supreme Political Council approves national vision for state-building, membership of al-Houthi, al-Rahwi March 17, 2019