The people of Hodeidah province on Friday organized a mass march through the streets to demand the United Nations and the Special Envoy to expedite the implementation of the Sweden …
The local authority in Shabwa province on Saturday condemned the crime committed by the so-called Shabwani elite militia backed by the UAE occupation forces in Markha distort, which led to …
The combat jets of US-backed Saudi-led aggression coalition waged on Saturday two airstrikes on Saada province, a security official said.
The two air raids hit Akwan area of al-Safraa district, …
OSLO, NORWAY, Norwegian Air Shuttle said Friday one of its Boeing 737s has been stuck in Iran for three weeks after an unscheduled landing because of engine problems, as U.S. …
The United Nations Secretary-General's Special Envoy to Yemen, Martin Griffiths, arrived at Sanaa International Airport on Saturday.
Source: Yemen News Agency
ADEN, Yemen, An air strike, launched by a U.S. drone, killed a senior leader of the Yemen-based al-Qaeda branch, in the central province of al-Bayda, on Friday, a security official …
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Dr. Hussein Maqboli on Saturday stressed the importance of the telecommunications sector as one of the main pillars for building a strong national …
A popular media campaign under the slogan "Lift the siege on Sanaa International Airport" was launched on Saturday on Twitter.
At the inauguration of the campaign, the five-year-old child Mohammed, …
SANAA, Security officials say Yemen's Shiite rebels and government forces are shelling each other in areas south of Hodeida, straining an already shaky cease-fire in the Red Sea port city.…
- PM strengthening the role of the pharmaceutical sector in Sanaa March 17, 2019
- Yemen’s Rebels Threaten To Strike Riyadh, Abu Dhabi If Hodeidah Attacked March 17, 2019
- Legendary Steadfastness Yemeni Confronting US-Saudi Aggression: Report March 17, 2019
- Deputy FM meets delegation of Swiss Agency for Development March 17, 2019
- FM congratulates his Irish counterpart on National Day March 17, 2019
- Tribesmen in Taiz rally to protest Saudi aggression crimes March 17, 2019
- Supreme Political Council approves national vision for state-building, membership of al-Houthi, al-Rahwi March 17, 2019