ADEN, Yemen, At least two people were killed and 10 others injured, in clashes between presidential guard forces and mourners, in the southern port city of Aden, a medical official …
SANAA, Yemen, Yemen's Houthi rebels said, they launched a ballistic missile towards a Saudi military school in Saudi Arabia's south-western province of Jizan, the Houthi-run Masirah TV reported.
This is …
July 24th was an important day for 155 youth in Gabode who successfully completed 18 days of Work Ready Now! training under the USAID Workforce Development Program (WFD), implemented by …
Cairo/Rome - Kuwait and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) have strengthened their partnership to help Syrian farmers and herders recover and boost their food security …
LILONGWE, MALAWI - Malawi's top court on Thursday began hearing an opposition application to overturn the results of the presidential elections held three months ago, over alleged election irregularities.
KAMPALA, UGANDA - Uganda's Para-Badminton team is preparing for the World Championships in Basel, Switzerland, later this month. The team has the second-highest ranked player in Africa and aims to …
RUBAVU, RWANDA - Witnesses say fears of the Ebola virus have brought border traffic between Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo to a virtual standstill. Long lines and lengthy …
- At Least 10 Burkina Faso Soldiers Killed in Militant Attack August 19, 2019
- Under Pressure, IS Militants in Somalia Look to Ethiopia August 19, 2019
- Monday’s Daily Brief: World Humanitarian Day, Afghan massacre aftermath, Venezuelans in Brazil, Yemen war update, and reconciliation in Mali August 19, 2019
- Saudi-Led Coalition Launches 12 Airstrikes Against Yemen’s Saada August 19, 2019
- Paying tribute and strengthening the role of #WomenHumanitarians on World Humanitarian Day August 19, 2019
- Tanzanian Governor’s Plan for Married-Men Database Called ‘Infringement’ August 18, 2019
- WFP Warns of ‘Unprecedented’ Food Emergency in Burkina Faso August 18, 2019