SANAA, The Yemeni armed forces spokesman, Brigadier Yahya Sare'e, announced a major military operation against the Saudi enemy army called Victory from Allah, in which three military brigades and thousands …
HAJJAH, Several of protest rallies were organized on Friday by tribes and sheikhs in Hajjah province to condemn crimes committed by the Saudi-led aggression coalition against prisoners of the Yemeni …
SANAA, Chairman of the National Committee for Prisoners' Affairs, Abdul Qader Al-Mortada, has confirmed that the Yemeni army do not have any forcibly hidden prisoners.
Al-Mortada Confirmed that 7,000 prisoners …
ADEN, The Saudi-backed Yemeni government, reached a power-sharing deal with the Southern Transitional Council (STC), following several weeks of indirect talks between the two sides, in the Saudi Red Sea …
SANAA, The US backed-Saudi aggression coalition warplanes have launched 65 strikes on three Yemeni provinces over the past 24 hours, a military official told Saba.
The strikes hit Saada, Hajjah …
HODEIDAH, Three children were injured in bomb belt left from the Saudi-led aggression coalition in Hodeidah province over the past 24 hours, a military official told Saba.
The official said …
SANAA, The Saudi-led aggression coalition fighter jets have carried out 55 air strikes on Yemen over the past 12 hours, according a Yemen Army Spokesman statement on Saturday.
The Spokesman …
SANAA, The increased US military support for Saudi actions in Yemen is part of a larger policy shift by Trump and his top advisers since he took office, in which …
- South Africans to pay more for Schengen Visa January 24, 2020
- UN Special Envoy leaves Sanaa January 24, 2020
- Telecmmuncation, TeleYemen issuesl statement January 24, 2020
- Sanhan tribes continue to support fronts January 24, 2020
- Saudi border guard kill civilian in Saada January 24, 2020
- Yemen regression, climate refuge, and a Rohingya genocide ruling: The Cheat Sheet January 24, 2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Bahrain condemns terrorist attack in Sanmatenga province, Burkina Faso January 23, 2020