YAOUNDE, CAMEROON - Three international organizations have ended an official visit to Cameroon with a call for efforts to restore security, justice and the conditions for the resumption of normal …
Corruption, poor economies, political autonomy and personal freedom are among the many issues driving demonstrators' demands for reform around the world.
Algeria. In February, after President Abdelaziz Bouteflika announced his …
CAIRO - The U.N. refugee agency plans to cut the number of migrants staying at an overcrowded transit center in Libya's capital, a spokesman said Saturday.
Libya is a major …
KAMPALA, UGANDA - Nearly one-third of Uganda's new HIV infections occur among 15-to-25-year-olds, who say that although there has been progress, stigma is still a problem. To raise awareness ahead …
PHNOM PENH, Cambodge, 29 novembre, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Zoomlion Agricultural Machinery Co, une filiale de Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co, (01157.HK), a signé le 19 novembre …
Our editors' weekly take on humanitarian news, trends, and developments from around the globe.
On our radar
Ebola's not over
It seemed as if things were getting better in the …
Hundreds of representatives from governments and NGOs, as well as landmine clearance advocates and survivors, gathered this week in the Norwegian capital, Oslo, for a conference held every five years …
SANAA, While the outputs of the Astockhlom agreement should be implemented which includes spare civilian and economic and vital facilities and conflict and military actions ,Yemen petroleum Company is surprised …
- Industry destroys ten tons of expired juices in Sanaa December 4, 2019
- Eritrean authorities release 78 Yemeni fishermen December 4, 2019
- Parliament approves calls Gov’t in full to attend its Monday meeting December 4, 2019
- Humanitarian Affairs Council’s Secretary General meets Swiss MSF Deputy Director December 4, 2019
- Negotiating delegation’s Head meets UN envoy for Yemen December 4, 2019
- President al-Mashat appoints Deputy Minister of Culture December 4, 2019
- Over 18 Saudi-led air strikes hit Yemen December 4, 2019