YAOUNDE, CAMEROON - Three international organizations have ended an official visit to Cameroon with a call for efforts to restore security, justice and the conditions for the resumption of normal …
Corruption, poor economies, political autonomy and personal freedom are among the many issues driving demonstrators' demands for reform around the world.
Algeria. In February, after President Abdelaziz Bouteflika announced his …
CAIRO - The U.N. refugee agency plans to cut the number of migrants staying at an overcrowded transit center in Libya's capital, a spokesman said Saturday.
Libya is a major …
KAMPALA, UGANDA - Nearly one-third of Uganda's new HIV infections occur among 15-to-25-year-olds, who say that although there has been progress, stigma is still a problem. To raise awareness ahead …
- South Africans to pay more for Schengen Visa January 24, 2020
- UN Special Envoy leaves Sanaa January 24, 2020
- Telecmmuncation, TeleYemen issuesl statement January 24, 2020
- Sanhan tribes continue to support fronts January 24, 2020
- Saudi border guard kill civilian in Saada January 24, 2020
- Yemen regression, climate refuge, and a Rohingya genocide ruling: The Cheat Sheet January 24, 2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Bahrain condemns terrorist attack in Sanmatenga province, Burkina Faso January 23, 2020