Four prominent United Nations system entities have called on countries to protect refugees, migrants, stateless persons and those forcibly displaced by disasters and conflict – some of the world’s most …
You are here: Home
There should be only one fight in our world today, the United Nations Secretary-General said on Friday, issuing a loud clarion call to join “our shared battle against COVID-19”.
The following is a near-verbatim transcript of today’s noon briefing by Stéphane Dujarric, Spokesman for the Secretary-General.
Good afternoon, everybody.
Tomorrow at 10 a.m., the Secretary-General will have …
Following is UN Secretary-General António Guterres’ update on his appeal for a global ceasefire amid the COVID-19 pandemic, in New York today:
Ten days ago, I issued an appeal for …
HAJJAH, The Saudi-led aggression coalition combat jets on Thursday carried out three airstrikes on Hajjah and Amran province, a security official told Saba.
The airstrikes hit Haradh district of Hajjah …
SANAA, The Yemeni army’s air defenses today were able to intercept a combat formation of warplane belonging to Saudi-led aggression coalition in the airspace in Hzm district of Jawf province, …
- Group: Texas Naval Base Shooter Voiced Support for Clerics May 22, 2020
- FAO Director-General says the fight against Desert Locusts will take time, despite significant control gains May 22, 2020
- COVID-19 in Yemen and Latin America, and a ‘new normal’ in disaster response: The Cheat Sheet May 22, 2020
- Yemen: Coronavirus transmission likely widespread, decimating ‘collapsed’ health system, UN warns May 22, 2020
- NASRALLAH MARKING AL-QUDS DAY REITERATES VOW NOT TO ABANDON PALESTINE May 22, 2020
- Is Sudan emerging from the Yemeni quagmire? May 22, 2020
- Aggression warplanes launch nine raids on Jawf May 22, 2020