GENEVA – The United Nations says torrential rains and flooding have affected nearly 150,000 people throughout Yemen, causing serious damage to vital infrastructure and exposing thousands to potentially life-threatening disease …
You are here: Home
ADEN, Yemen’s health authorities recorded a COVID-19 case in the province of Taiz, bringing the total cases in the country to seven.
According to a brief statement, “a new confirmed …
ADEN, Intense clashes erupted on Friday, between Yemen’s government forces, and the military units of the Southern Transitional Council (STC), in the country’s archipelago of Socotra.
“The government forces exchanged …
The following is a near-verbatim transcript of today’s noon briefing by Stéphane Dujarric, Spokesman for the Secretary-General.
All right. Good afternoon. Bear with me. We have quite a few updates …
SANAA, The General People’s Congress (GPC)’s party strongly condemned on Saturday the airstrikes by the Saudi-led aggression coalition against Afar crossing in Bayda province.
The GPC considered in a statement …
SANAA, Minister of Public Health and Population in the National Salvation Government Dr. Taha al-Mutawakkil held Saudi-led aggression coalition countries fully responsible for the spread of epidemics in Yemen.
- Yemeni Gov’t Reports 16 More COVID-19 Cases May 27, 2020
- UK AID SUPPORTING THE FIGHT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS IN THE MIDDLE EAST May 27, 2020
- Deputy Secretary-General Warns against Shifting Resources from Gender-Equality Initiatives, in Remarks to ‘Women’s Participation in Peacebuilding’ Event May 27, 2020
- Leverage Reforms to Help World Win ‘Epic’ Battle against Coronavirus, Deputy Secretary-General Urges Economic and Social Council May 27, 2020
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council May 27, 2020
- Aggression air forces hit Marib May 27, 2020
- Aggression forces commit 60 violations of Hodeidah agreement in last 24 hours May 27, 2020