Yemen Logo

JAWF, The death toll from the US-Saudi-led aggression massacre in al-Masifa area in Al-Jawf province has risen to more than 31 killed and injured, a local security told Saba on Wednesday.
Hospitals received 24 dismembered bodies, mostly women and children, in addition to seven wounded, said the official.
Earlier in the day, aggression warplane had targeted a wedding ceremony for women at the house of Mabkhout Marzouk Merai in the area of al-Masifa.

Source: Yemen News Agency

Related Post

About Us

The website publishes the news, which is gathered from all the sectors of the country with keeping an eye on different sorts of news from all over the world. All kinds of news on our news website do not consist of any sort of content that can be called the prejudice one, that strategy keeps us away from adding up any useless extra content in the news.