PROVINCES, The aggression forces continued on Sunday to violate the UN-sponsored ceasefire agreement in Hodeida province, a military official said on Monday.
The official added the aggression forces committed 154 violations, including the erection of combating fortifications on the 50-meter street in Hodeida city.
Among the violations are also the hovering of two spying drones over al-Mandhar and al-Jabaliya areas, 30 artillery shells and almost 121 gunfire bullets.
Meanwhile, the US-Saudi aggression warplanes launched a raid on al-Dhaher district and 2 raids on AL Abu Jabara area in Ketaf district in Sa’ada province, causing heavy damages to civilians’ properties.
The aggression warplanes also waged 6 raids on Rahba district in Marib province and 4 raids on al-Hazm district and a raid on Khab Washa`af district in Jawf province, the official said, adding that no casualties have been reported so far.
Source: Yemen News Agency