The Saudi-led coalition, killed at least six civilians and wounded several others, in air strikes on Yemen's northern province of Saada, on Monday evening, residents and rescuers said.
The strikes targeted the residential quarter of al-Hibal valley, in Sakeen district three times, the sources said.
Several houses were totally damaged.
Rescuers said, several other dead bodies are still underneath the rubble, and would be pulled out upon the stop of the war planes' flying.
This is the latest in a series of air strikes against Yemeni civilians, since the war started early last year.
On Sunday, the coalition air strikes killed five family members in Yemen's central province of Marib.
Saudi Arabia has been leading an air campaign, of a mostly Arab military coalition, in the Yemeni conflict, since Mar, 2015.
The coalition has been fighting the dominant Houthi rebel group, which has seized control of most of northern Yemen, including the capital Sanaa, since Sept, 2014.
The air campaign is fighting to defeat the Houthi group, in order to restore power to the expelled, but internationally recognised, government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.
However, thousands of air strikes failed to restore Hadi into power, or defeat the Houthis, yet over 10,000 Yemenis were killed, mostly women and children, with over three million Yemenis displaced.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK