The Planning Committee to Break the Blockade on Sunday in the capital Sana launched an electronic campaign calling for lifting the blockade on Sanaa International Airport.
At the inauguration, head of the Planning Committee to Break the Blockade Abdullah Shaban said that the committee has decided to work always to express the suffering of the Yemeni civil street, and it does not follow any party.
Shaban stated that civil society organizations have not yet played their real role in lifting the siege on Sanaa Airport.
He called on the Yemeni people to participate in the campaign, which he said is "the media outlet by which we can convey our message to the world instead of the traditional media purchased by the aggression countries."
"According to statistics issued by Ministry of Health on Sunday, there are 32,000 patients, including 2,000 died last week from incurable diseases," Shaban said.
He added that" 878,570 patients are currently at the risk of death due to the lack of some medicines that are not available in some hospitals and most of these medicines can only come to us through flights."
Several participants delivered speeches, in which they expressed the suffering of the Yemeni people as a result of the closure of Sanaa International Airport.
Source: Yemen News Agency