GAZA STRIP, The Supreme National Commission for the Great March of Return and Breaking the Siege on Wednesday called on the masses of the Palestinian people to participate in the massive march of million men" along the eastern border of the Gaza Strip.
It said in a statement released that march will organized next Saturday and coincide with the passage of a year of the return marches and the revival of "Earth Day".
"We call upon the masses of the Palestinian people to participate in the peaceful activities of "the Million Man March of Return and Breaking the Siege", which will start on Saturday at 1 pm from all areas of the besieged Gaza Strip," the statement said.
The commission stressed the importance of the participation of all the Palestinian people in the cities of the occupied West Bank, Al-Quds, the Diaspora and the zones of 48 to commemorate the "Earth Day" immortal.
It stressed the need to preserve the popular and peaceful nature of all events and marches to block the plans of the Israeli occupation, which wants to shed the blood of demonstrators "to bring this pure blood in the bazaar of the upcoming Knesset elections."
It called on the Palestinian people to focus their activities on the revival of the national heritage and different creations "to teach the whole world the determination of the Palestinian people who exercise their right to life despite the siege and aggression."
It appealed to the Palestinians, especially young people, to take the utmost care from the snipers of the Israeli occupation forces, not to move away from the designated assembly points determined by the National commission and its committees in the return camps and to full cooperation with the organizing committees, which spread throughout the five camps along the eastern border of the Gaza Strip.
The march of the return and break the siege began on 30 March last year on the eastern border of the Gaza Strip, voicing demands of the Palestinians in Gaza to lift the siege imposed on them for 13 years in addition to return to their lands occupied in 1948.
Source: Yemen News Agency