Since the death of a medical student after being gang raped on a bus in New Delhi the issue of women’s security has been under the spotlight as never before in India. Reactions were strong and wide ranging, from women who now feel the need to arm themselves or take self-defence classes, to others who are scared to go out alone at night. All of them in felt an increased fear or need to protect themselves from potential violence by men.
- Saudi King Calls For Urgent Arab Summit Amid Rising Tensions With Iran May 19, 2019
- Yemeni Troops Recapture Key Villages From Rebels In Hajjah May 19, 2019
- Security Forces Capture Prominent Al-Qaeda Leader In Yemen’s Taiz May 19, 2019
- Saudi, UAE See Sufficient Oil Supplies, Rising Stocks May 19, 2019
- President issues decree to appoint Head of the Geological Survey Authority May 19, 2019
- President issues decree appointing members in the Shura Council May 19, 2019
- Health Ministry: 92 to 95% of medical devices are out of service in hospitals May 19, 2019