Since the death of a medical student after being gang raped on a bus in New Delhi the issue of women’s security has been under the spotlight as never before in India. Reactions were strong and wide ranging, from women who now feel the need to arm themselves or take self-defence classes, to others who are scared to go out alone at night. All of them in felt an increased fear or need to protect themselves from potential violence by men.
- One operation costs UAE regime a lot: Yemen army spokesman September 19, 2019
- Foreign Minister congratulates Nepal’s FM on National Day September 19, 2019
- FM congratulates Armenian counterpart on National Day September 19, 2019
- Oil Minister calls UN to intervene to release oil derivatives ships September 19, 2019
- Yemen’s Houthis Dismiss Iran’s Involvement In Aramco Attack September 19, 2019
- Pompeo: ‘Important Information’ for Trump After Mideast Talks on Saudi Oil Field Attacks September 19, 2019
- Iran Envoy: ‘All-out War’ to Result if Hit for Saudi Attack September 19, 2019