SANA’A, Jan. 18 (Saba) – President Abdo Rabbo Mansour Hadi issued on Friday a decree establishing a general secretariat and assigning a secretary general of the comprehensive national dialogue conference.
- South Sudan Villagers Relocated After Oil Leak November 14, 2019
- Sudan Looks to Pyramids to Attract Tourism, Hard Currency November 14, 2019
- Malawi Clinic’s Safe Births Record Rivals Rich Countries – Here’s Why November 14, 2019
- In Uganda, Dissidents Adapt to Evade Huawei Assisted Government Spying November 14, 2019
- South African Airways cancels flights ahead of strike November 14, 2019
- Malawi receives 17 black rhinos from South Africa November 14, 2019
- Ministry of Electricity closes seven stations contrary to tariff rate in capital November 13, 2019