The violent backlash against a US-made amateur film mocking the Prophet Mohammed spread to new countries in the Islamic world, dashing hopes in the West that the furore might soon be contained.
- SAUDI KING URGES IRAN TO QUIT ‘HARMFUL’ EXPANSIONISM November 20, 2019
- Experts Discuss Fiscal Risks in Public Private Partnerships November 20, 2019
- Reconciliation Must Evolve to Reflect Growing Complexity of Today’s Conflicts, Participants Stress during Day-Long Security Council Open Debate November 20, 2019
- Minister of Finance meets MSF’s Head of Programs November 20, 2019
- PM receives new representative of (IOM) in Yemen November 20, 2019
- Foreign Minister meets IOM new representative in Yemen November 20, 2019
- Saudi King Urges Iran to Quit ‘Harmful’ Expansionism November 20, 2019