Yemen Logo

SANAA, The official spokesman of the National Rescue Government and Information Minister Dhaif Allah al-Shami condemned the horrific massacre committed by the US-Saudi-led aggression coalition warplane on Wednesday in al-Jawf province, which killed and injured more than 31, mostly women and children.
A government spokesman told Saba that the targeting of aggression warplane for a family party “circumcision” born, including women and children, is a full-fledged war crime that does not fall under the statute of limitations.
The brutal crime comes days after the Coalition of Aggression carried out a massacre in Washha district of Hajjah province, killing women and children, he said. He stressed that these crimes will not go unnoticed and the response will be painful.
He noted that the aggression coalition had been involved in these crimes after the decision of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to remove the Saudi-led Coalition from the list of shame for child killers in Yemen, making the UN organization a partner in the commission of such crimes.
The spokesman of the Government, the alliance of aggression and the international community held full responsibility for these crimes, which are contrary to all international norms, conventions and laws.
He called on humanitarian organizations that are committed to the rights of children to take their turn to the crimes against which Yemeni children and women are subjected.

Source: Yemen News Agency

Related Post

About Us

The website publishes the news, which is gathered from all the sectors of the country with keeping an eye on different sorts of news from all over the world. All kinds of news on our news website do not consist of any sort of content that can be called the prejudice one, that strategy keeps us away from adding up any useless extra content in the news.