At least 25 people, including children and women, were killed, when war planes from the Saudi-led military coalition, hit provincial presidential palace and nearby residential quarter, in Yemen's Red Sea …
Following is UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's message, delivered by Irina Bokova, Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), to the high-level meeting on protecting cultural heritage, …
The U.S. Senate defeated a resolution disapproving an arms sale to Saudi Arabia after hours of contentious floor debate that aired sharp criticism of Riyadh and revealed rifts among lawmakers …
Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Lisa Monaco met today with Yemeni President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi to discuss the urgent situation in Yemen, the need for …
The Yemeni cabinet stressed that, the promise of victory over the militia coup is imminent, after completion of clearing the majority of the provinces and regions of their control.
Zambian President Edgar Lungu on Tuesday took the oath of office after the nation's top court rejected an opposition petition to block his inauguration.
Lungu, who was re-elected last month …
Saudi businesses catering to hajj visitor have taken a hit this year as far fewer pilgrims arrive and those who come have less cash to spend.
Saudi authorities say only …
Three Qatari soldiers were killed, while on active duty, in the Saudi-led Operation, 'Restoring Hope' in Yemen, the Qatari Armed Forces announced, on Monday night.
"We deeply regret the loss …
A human rights group says it has found evidence of huge war profiteering by some of South Sudan's top political leaders, including the heads of the two sides in the …
- Billionaires Richer Than 60% of World’s Population, Oxfam Reports January 19, 2020
- UN Agency Appeals for $375.5 Million to Enhance Human Rights Globally January 19, 2020
- Car Bomb Targets Turkish Engineers Outside Mogadishu January 18, 2020
- UN Envoy Hopes for, but Cannot Predict, Speedy Reopening of Libya Oil Ports January 18, 2020
- Meteorology Center warns residents of very cold wave within 24 hours January 17, 2020
- Protest rallies held in Hodeidah against Saudi aggression crimes January 17, 2020
- Dhamar tribes send food convoy to back army in fronts January 17, 2020