SANA'A, Amid worsening famine and cholera in war-torn Yemen, the head of the United Nations migration agency has called for greater humanitarian access to enable relief workers reach those most …
U.S. President Donald Trump's latest restrictions on people entering the United States from eight countries has prompted a legal challenge from the American Civil Liberties Union.
The civil rights group …
The Trump administration this week announced sweeping new restrictions on travelers from eight countries: Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela and Yemen
Days later, the administration formally established …
WINDHOEK, The Southern African Broadcasting Association's Africa and Digitalisation Conference currently underway in Windhoek, Namibia, has heard that there is a need to review broadcasting policies.
The conference believes that …
GOMA, CONGO A Congo official says that flooding caused by torrential rains overnight have killed at least 12 people and left 92 others missing in the country's east.
Robert Seninga, …
Last year, the planet suffered the terrible impacts of one of the worst drought and hunger crises seen for decades. At the end of 2015, 30 percent of the global …
After steadily declining for over a decade, global hunger appears to be on the rise, affecting 11 percent of the global population.
The estimated number of undernourished people increased from …
RIYADH, Yemeni President Abdu Rabu Mansour Hadi stressed that the coup militias in his country are targeting the neighbouring countries and carrying out foreign agendas against Yemen and its people.…
FOREIGN SECRETARY JOHNSON: Good afternoon, everybody. I am delighted to welcome Secretary Tillerson to London. We've had an excellent series of meetings, including, of course, about the appalling damage wrought …
- Tanzanian Governor’s Plan for Married-Men Database Called ‘Infringement’ August 18, 2019
- WFP Warns of ‘Unprecedented’ Food Emergency in Burkina Faso August 18, 2019
- Yemeni Houthis, European Diplomats Meet In Tehran: Report August 18, 2019
- Separatist Forces Start Withdrawing From Government Institutions In Yemen’s Aden August 18, 2019
- Yemen’s Houthi Rebels Attack Saudi Abha Airport, Yet Again August 17, 2019
- Sudanese Military, Protest Leaders Sign Transition Deal August 17, 2019
- Saudi-Led Coalition Shells Houthi-Controlled Positions In Yemen August 17, 2019