DAKAR Thousands of people forced from their homes by violence in the Democratic Republic of Congo have returned to their villages after months in hiding to find houses burned, health …
Immigrants from Honduras and Nicaragua who have Temporary Protected Status in the United States will learn by Monday whether that status is to be extended.
If the Department of Homeland …
Kenyan police used tear gas Saturday to disperse election protesters in the impoverished Nairobi district of Kawangware, one day after a fire burned hundreds of businesses, and after men armed …
WASHINGTON A team of U.S. soldiers caught in a deadly ambush in Niger earlier this month was not the only U.S. force in the area, the Pentagon admitted Thursday.
WASHINGTON The United States and the six Gulf states on Wednesday imposed sanctions on several individuals and entities accused of supporting the Islamic State and al-Qaida in Yemen.
The U.S. …
"Unjust" to focus blame on teachers over student performance: UNESCO
Governments bear the main responsibility for ensuring quality education, while blaming teachers for students' poor performance is often "unjust and …
AMMAN, Jordan condemned terrorist attacks against Egyptian security forces, in Giza province, near the capital, Cairo.
Jordan's Minister of State for Media Affairs, Mohammad Momani, condemned the attacks that occurred …
Muslim leaders in the Washington area have condemned the recent terrorist attack in Mogadishu that killed nearly 400 people and injured 228. Imams and diplomats expressed shock and horror at …
PRETORIA, The South African Social Security Agency has made an offer to the South African Post Office to take over the payment of social grants to some 17 million recipients …
- Tanzanian Governor’s Plan for Married-Men Database Called ‘Infringement’ August 18, 2019
- WFP Warns of ‘Unprecedented’ Food Emergency in Burkina Faso August 18, 2019
- Yemeni Houthis, European Diplomats Meet In Tehran: Report August 18, 2019
- Separatist Forces Start Withdrawing From Government Institutions In Yemen’s Aden August 18, 2019
- Yemen’s Houthi Rebels Attack Saudi Abha Airport, Yet Again August 17, 2019
- Sudanese Military, Protest Leaders Sign Transition Deal August 17, 2019
- Saudi-Led Coalition Shells Houthi-Controlled Positions In Yemen August 17, 2019