LONDON � A group of refugees stayed at U.S. President Donald Trump's childhood home in New York over the weekend as part of a stunt to highlight the plight of …
GENEVA � The displacement crisis in Central African Republic has reached record levels and is the worst since conflict erupted there in 2013, according to the U.N. refugee agency.
WASHINGTON � At least 32 people have been killed in clashes across Ethiopia's Oromia and Somali regions following clashes between rival ethnic Somali and Oromo forces, a former Ethiopian lawmaker …
JOHANNESBURG, The South African Football Association (SAFA) has decided not to contest a decision by world football;'s governing body, FIFA, for Bafana Bafana to replay the 2018 Soccer World Cup …
ACCRA, The Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA) has become an extremely important strategy for development across the regions of the world because of increasing globalization and integration, says Ghana's Trade …
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed President Donald Trump to broadly implement a ban on refugees entering the country from around the world.
The justices granted a request from …
UNITED NATIONS, Saudi Arabia alone should fund all steps to tackle widespread disease and hunger in war-torn Yemen, a top UN official has said.
Comments by David Beasley, Executive Director …
The battle against cholera in Yemen is paying off, the UN said on Monday, amid a significant decline in the number of reported cases.
UN Children's Fund UNICEF said that …
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, The Saudi-led coalition admitted on Saturday, the targeting of a civilian house in Sanaa, by mistake.
Col. Turki al-Maliki, the spokesman of the coalition, said that, the …
- Tanzanian Governor’s Plan for Married-Men Database Called ‘Infringement’ August 18, 2019
- WFP Warns of ‘Unprecedented’ Food Emergency in Burkina Faso August 18, 2019
- Yemeni Houthis, European Diplomats Meet In Tehran: Report August 18, 2019
- Separatist Forces Start Withdrawing From Government Institutions In Yemen’s Aden August 18, 2019
- Yemen’s Houthi Rebels Attack Saudi Abha Airport, Yet Again August 17, 2019
- Sudanese Military, Protest Leaders Sign Transition Deal August 17, 2019
- Saudi-Led Coalition Shells Houthi-Controlled Positions In Yemen August 17, 2019