SANAA, The Ministry of Transport announced the closure of Sana'a International Airport to international flights and international organizations, starting Saturday for two weeks, as a precautionary measure to deal with the coronavirus.
Transport Minister Zakaria al-Shami told Saba that relief, pharmaceutical and humanitarian cargo planes had been excluded from the decision.
He said the decision to reopen Sana'a International Airport to flights will be assessed by the High Ministerial Committee for Epidemic Control.
Al-Shami blamed the countries of the Aggression coalition for full responsibility for the spread of the Coronavirus in the airports and land ports under occupation. He called for precautionary measures to protect all Yemeni citizens.
Source: Yemen News Agency