UNDATED-- The United Nations envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths said in a statement on Thursday evening, that no meetings will be held on Friday regarding the Yemeni crisis supposed to be held between delegations representing the legitimate Yemeni government and the Houthi militias.
Earlier on Thursday, the Yemeni Minister of Foreign Affairs, Khaled al-Yamani who is in Geneva, said that the decision to attend Geneva talks or whether to withdraw from it, will be taken in the coming few hours.
He pointed out that differences among the Houthi militia's leaders were the reason for the delegation's pullout, adding that the Yemeni legitimate government will not wait forever for the Houthis to make up their mind whether or not they will attend the UN- sponsored talks.
The spokesman for the Arab Coalition, Colonel Turki al-Malki, said on Thursday, that the Houthi militias are not taking their participation in Geneva talks, seriously.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK