The Yemeni government has reportedly cut off funding for the remaining 100-odd members of the country’s ancient and internally displaced Jewish community, a Sanaa-based NGO said on Saturday.
- Tuesday’s Daily Brief: Libya civil war, African displacement, global trade tensions, terrorists’ children ‘secretly detained’, and more May 21, 2019
- President al-Mashat calls to correct misconceptions about unity May 21, 2019
- Army seizes dozens of military vehicles from Saudi-paid mercenaries in Dhalea May 21, 2019
- Yemen’s Houthi rebels deny firing missiles toward Mecca May 21, 2019
- Saudis Confirm Houthi Drone Attack on Airbase in Najra May 21, 2019
- Pompeo Says ‘Quite Possible’ Iran Behind Gulf Incidents May 21, 2019
- US: Military Actions ‘Put on Hold’ Potential Iranian Attacks on Americans May 21, 2019