The Yemeni government has reportedly cut off funding for the remaining 100-odd members of the country’s ancient and internally displaced Jewish community, a Sanaa-based NGO said on Saturday.
- Saudi says Iranian sponsorship of attack undeniable, displays arms September 18, 2019
- Oil Price Drops for 2nd Day as Saudi Crude Output Recovers September 18, 2019
- Pompeo Visits Saudi Arabia, Meets With Crown Prince in Wake of Oil Facility Attacks September 18, 2019
- Trump Chooses State Department Envoy O’Brien As New National Security Adviser September 18, 2019
- Saudis Say Weapons Debris Proves Iran Behind Oil Attack, U.S. Denounces ‘Act Of War’ September 18, 2019
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities September 18, 2019
- Statement at the End of an International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Visit to Malawi September 18, 2019