The Yemeni government has reportedly cut off funding for the remaining 100-odd members of the country’s ancient and internally displaced Jewish community, a Sanaa-based NGO said on Saturday.
- Yemenis Mark Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday Despite Security Tensions November 10, 2019
- Sayyed Abdulmalik in Anniversary of Prophet’s Birthday November 10, 2019
- Mass rally in the capital Sana’a to Commemorate Holy Prophet’s Birthday November 10, 2019
- Health Minister praises medical staff efforts taking part to mark Prophet’s birth November 10, 2019
- President al-Mashat appreciates great mass rally in prophet’s birthday celebrations November 10, 2019
- Interior Minister greets security men’s efforts to secure Prophet’s birthday November 10, 2019
- Information Minister commends media outlets’ efforts in coverage Prophet’s birthday November 10, 2019