SANAA, Yemen's top Houthi leader, on Friday, dismissed reports of reaching a limited cease-fire deal with Saudi Arabia, as fake news.

Reports by some U.S. media outlets about reaching a partial deal with Saudi Arabia, to cease fire on four areas in Yemen are rumours, said Mohamed Ali al-Houthi, the second-in-command of the Houthis.

Yemen would never accept nothing short of an all-out stop to aggression (war), and the lifting of economic blockade, al-Houthi said, in a brief statement.

The Houthis last week, offered a peace initiative to Saudi Arabia, proposing a comprehensive halt of war, and said, they unilaterally halted cross-border attacks on the kingdom, as a gesture of good will to end the war.

They offered the initiative, just days after they claimed devastating missile attacks on Saudi-owned largest oil producer, Aramco, that knocked out half of Saudi oil output.

Source: Nam News Network

Related Post

About Us

The website publishes the news, which is gathered from all the sectors of the country with keeping an eye on different sorts of news from all over the world. All kinds of news on our news website do not consist of any sort of content that can be called the prejudice one, that strategy keeps us away from adding up any useless extra content in the news.