SANAA, The Yemen Petroleum Company (YPC) on Friday confirmed that none of the four ships that have been announced earlier that they will reach to the port of Hodeidah.
The company said in a statement that "at a time when the Yemen Petroleum company announced the state of full alert and the operation of facilities and branches maximum capacity to receive the four vessels, which have been announced to allow entry to the port of Hodeidah and complete the procedures of examination and unloading and distribution of full load to cover the needs of citizens and all vital sectors to spare them a disaster realized, but the company is now surprised by the non-reaching of any of these four ships to the port of Hodeidah.
The company explained that the ship Mira reached the submarine of the port of Hodeidah ten days after the declaration of what calls itself the Economic Commission of Aden, in clear and explicit contradiction with the contents of the successive statements, particularly those issued on 9 and 18 April 2019, which indicated that the granting of approval to enter Ships will be ensured within 24 hours at the moment of the importers' submission of the documents under which the approval is made.
"We are still waiting for the four shipments, that the so-called Economic Commission released from the water jail" the company said.
Source: Yemen News Agency