Unprecedented Rallies Held Across Al-Dhale’ in Response to Abdul-Malik al-Houthi’s Call for Mobilization

General

Al-dhale': Large public rallies were held across the districts of Damt, Al-Hasha, Qaatabah, and Jaban in Al-Dhale' province on Friday under the slogan "Warning and Mobilization," in response to a call by Abdul-Malik Badr al-Din al-Houthi.

According to Yemen News Agency, participants, led by Acting Governor Abdul Latif Al-Shaghdari, Mobilization Official Ahmed Al-Marani, local officials, military and security leaders, tribal figures, and community representatives, chanted slogans expressing readiness for all future options and support for the armed forces.

The demonstrators renewed their support for military action against Saudi Arabia and welcomed the Yemeni armed forces' announced strike on Abha Airport, describing it as a legitimate response.

A statement issued at the rallies reaffirmed support for Abdul-Malik al-Houthi to take all necessary decisions, called for ending the blockade and what it described as aggression and occupation, restoring Yemen's resources, strengthening internal unity, and maintaining support for the Palestinian cause and Al-Aqsa Mosque.

He pointed out that the Yemeni people, with their faith and through their men and women, have chosen freedom, dignity, and independence. They will not submit or bow except to God, nor will they accept remaining deprived of their decision-making and choices or having their needs controlled through their blockade and unjust decisions. The people prefer sacrifice in the cause of Allah in defense of themselves and their nation.

The statement announced that the Yemeni people have authorized the leader to take all decisions he deems necessary to protect freedom, dignity, and the country's independence, break the blockade, end injustice and suffering, reopen all Yemeni airports and ports, and recover the country's resources.

It said: 'We will not accept slavery and submission to the Saudi enemy and its American and Israeli master. This is absolutely impossible. We would rather one of us be martyred a million times in the cause of Allah than accept such humiliation.'

The statement added: 'We assure the leader that the people whom you said you would sacrifice your precious life for reciprocate with loyalty and respect, and their lives are devoted to you. Your stance is not surprising, as you have dedicated your life and all your time in the cause of Allah, serving your people and nation, defending their causes and rights. You have faced all challenges, alliances, and the largest armies of evil for this purpose without hesitation or retreat.'

It quoted the statement as saying: 'The Yemeni people understood that their choice of freedom, independence, dignity, support for Gaza, and defeat of the forces of the 'axis of evil' in recent rounds would not be tolerated by the forces of tyranny, which would seek revenge against the Yemeni people. Nevertheless, we chose the path of jihad in the cause of Allah and will not allow them to achieve their plans; their schemes will turn against them.'

The statement also affirmed that the Yemeni people would consider their continued blockade as a full-scale war, adding that 'this is only a warning, while our true demand is reciprocal punishment: blockade for blockade, airport for airport, tooth for tooth, and eye for eye.' It said that regardless of the level of the response, it would not match even a fraction of the injustice previously committed by the 'criminal Saudi enemy' against the Yemeni people.

The statement called on the armed forces to raise the level of response, stressing readiness for all that the battle requires, including supporting the fronts and making sacrifices, while relying on God and trusting in His victory and support.

The statement of the marches thanked the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Iranian people for the humanitarian and fraternal step of seeking to break the blockade and sending civilian aircraft to Yemen to transport patients, wounded people, stranded individuals, and others wishing to travel for various needs.

It added: 'This is not surprising from the Islamic Republic of Iran, which has stood with the oppressed since its first day, supported Palestine and the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, and confronted all Zionist schemes, and continues to do so by Allah's grace and support.'

The statement also reaffirmed the Yemeni people's steadfast and ongoing principled, moral, and faith-based position toward the central cause of the nation: Palestine, Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the suffering of Gaza. It expressed support for Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and all forces of jihad, resistance, and Allah, while maintaining opposition to and disavowal of Allah's enemies in accordance with God's commands. It said they would not change this stance until Allah grants victory and a clear triumph, for victory comes only from Allah, the Almighty, the Wise.